1. Sell an inexpensive product to sell an expensive
product. If people like your inexpensive product,
they'll be persuaded to buy your expensive one.
2. Allow your visitors to decided how much they
want to pay for your product. I only recommend it
for products that don't sell or ones that hardly sell.
3. Create an extra revenue stream with your web
site's articles or content. Publish the first paragraph
of each article and charge people to read the rest.
4. E-mail targeted e-zines and ask them to do a
joint venture with you. Ask them to run your ad and
in exchange they get a percentage of the profits.
5. Find a tiny niche for your new free e-zine. There
are thousands of free e-zines; your e-zine needs to
be extra specialized to attract new subscribers.
6. Test your ads by using autoresponders. You can
have people e-mail your autoresponders to get more
information and you just check your traffic reports.
7. Create credibility and trust with your visitors by
telling them something they already know. They'll
know for sure you're not lying to them.
8. Make residual income from your customers by
selling back end products. If you don't have any,
you could sign up to related affiliate programs.
9. Use a redirect page to boost your sales. People
think the long affiliate URLs look unprofessional in
e-mail so you could redirect them to a web link.
10. Create an extra income from your web site by
charging for consulting. The consulting should be
related to your web site's theme.
About the Author
3478 Hypnotic Ad Copy Templates! Just Add Your
Product Info! visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com
As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly
"Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to
subscribe and place a FREE Ad!