What is a Joint Venture? A joint venture is an agreement
in which two or more businesses work on a project for a
set period of time. Usually with a specific project or
goal in mind. Joint ventures can be long-term, like
promoting a product together, or some can be short-term,
like bartering or trading products and services. Ideas on
how to joint venture ideas are boundless.
Why you want to start Joint Venture Marketing! Here are
51 reasons why you want to start joint venturing
immediately if you haven't already done so and ideas on
how you can use joint venture in your business and with
other businesses. Yet, one of the very best reasons you
will want to joint venture is to create richer, more
valuable, products and services that you couldn't provide
on your own.
With joint venture marketing you can...
1. Build long lasting business relationships.
2. Increase your credibility by teaming up with other
reputable, branded businesses.
3. Receive free products and services.
4. Construct most joint venture deals with little or no
5. Gain new leads and customers.
6. Get discounts on products and services.
7. Save money on business operating costs.
8. Beat your competition.
9. Gain referrals from other businesses.
10. Solve your business problems.
11. Save valuable time.
12. Get free and low cost advertising.
13. Offer your customers new products and services.
14. Survive a depression, recession or a slow economy.
15. Save money by sharing advertising and marketing costs.
16. Target other potential markets.
17. Expand and grow your business quickly.
18. Gain valuable information or skills.
19. Increase and protect your cash flow.
20. Find new profit outlets (ways to distribute your
21. Become rich and wealthy with less stress.
22. Start almost any business at little or no costs.
23. Get rid of your extra inventory.
24. Reduce and eliminate your debts and avoid bankruptcy.
25. Afford to sell your products at a lower price.
26. Increase your opt in or ezine subscribers for free.
27. Get your web hosting and design for free.
28. Save money outsourcing your workload for free.
29. Find hidden income streams.
30. Exchange useless products for profitable ones.
31. Create new business funding and credit lines.
32. You can produce more products in less time.
33. Find and create new distribution channels for your
34. Give your employees more raises, bonuses and benefits.
35. Even trade nonbusiness stuff to improve your personal
36. Increase your sales and profits.
37. Send your ad to huge, targeted email lists at no cost.
38. Eliminate employee hiring costs creating barter
39. Build your customer or opt-in list for free.
40. Build profitable alliances with other businesses.
41. Learn insider information from other experts at no
42. Have someone else to test your product with.
43. Can out-sell other affiliates easier.
44. Increase the number of affiliates that sign up to your
45. Offer more bonus products and incentives to buy.
46. Get highly credible endorsements and testimonials from
47. Quickly increase your ezine subscribers.
48. Offer your products at lower prices than your
49. Easily find new up sell and backend products to sell.
50. Create products faster and with less effort.
51. Combine efforts and increase productivity.
Catherine Franz, writer, speaker, marketing master,
specializes in infoproduct development. More at:
http://www.AbundanceCenter.com. Including articles and