Someone asked me if they could write into smart-bodybuilding and get the same advice that they would from a personal trainer? The answer is yes, and no. I give the same information that you may get from your personal trainer. But my answers to your problems will be general in nature, not specific for you the individual. A personal trainer will be able to give an answer that is more tailored to you specific needs.
Personal trainers will be able to help you in areas where working out on your own just won't. If you are new to working out and you have the money get a personal trainer for your first month or so, I suggest that you get a personal trainer.
Some people that are already confident working out on their own still get personal trainers. The reason for more advance trainers going back to a personal trainer can be any number of things, here are just a few that you might consider.
• Motivation is one of the most important value of a personal trainer for the neophyte to the gym as well as the more experience bodybuilder. In the case of the new comer a personal trainer will help to keep you on your schedule and help you reach your goals.
• If you are new to exercise then a personal trainer can help you develop a beginner's routine that is in line with your goals.
• A personal trainer can help you with form and the correct working of the machines
• A personal trainer can help you with break though plateaus and shorten non-progressive time in the gym.
• A personal trainer watches your form, monitors your vitals and can provide objective feedback about your limits and strengths.
Many professional bodybuilders have trainers that guide them in not just how to do an exercise but also the nuances of muscle movements. More importantly a good trainer is not afraid of hurting your feeling. He/she will say when your legs chest or arms are lagging behind, or that your present diet is not what it should be. Remember your success is also his/her success so you best interest is (if he is worth a dime) also his best advertisement.
No matter what level of lifting, you can always find a very knowledge trainer that can help you re to reach higher goals.
About the Author
With over 25 years of bodybuilding experience. 15 years as a competitive bodybuilder 15 years as a personal trainer and 10 years as a trainer of competitive bodybuilders. You can tap into the years of experience of this bodybuilding savant at http://www.smart-bodybuilding.com
NOTE: You have full permission to reprint this article within your website or newsletter as long as you leave the article fully intact and include the "About The Author" resource box. Thanks! :-)