So you have a friend that has a sweet tooth and you need to get them a last minute gift, or just a gloriously well thought out gift? Consider give cake and candy as gifts. Of course, you donâ€™t have to give both, cake or candy is fine also. There are lots of wonderful options for both, just visit our Sweet Gifts page http://www.gourmet-food-gifts.com/sweet-gifts.htm
) for more information.
- Our favorite here is cheesecake. And yes, you can get cheesecake for delivery online. One store we recommend has several flavors, up to 4 pound cheesecakes, or even single serving size and truffle size!
- Another store that carries just about everything also has a wonderful selection of international gourmet cakes. Try some, youâ€™ll be delighted, and so will your friend!
- How about white chocolate mint truffle torte? Or chocolate chip fudge cake? These are just 2 of our favorites from one of the merchants we recommend.
- Candy gifts are especially perfect for milestone birthdays. Our favorite merchant for candy has â€œretroâ€ candy gifts based on the decade. So for someone turning 30 or 35 for example, you might get them the 80â€™s package. All kinds of candy you canâ€™t find now, but itâ€™s still freshly made and shipped at low cost.
- If you have a preference for newer choices in candy, our second store has what you want. From Jelly Belly Jelly Beans to Pez to Bazooka, not to mention Altoids and Hersheyâ€™s chocolate (just to name a few, really!) youâ€™re sure to find the perfect gift.
- If you need a sugar free gift for dietary reasons, this store can also help. With hard candy, licorice and even sugar free Jelly Bellyâ€™s, thereâ€™s something thatâ€™s sure to please.
I hope this has given you a better idea of what you can find out there. I had no idea you could buy candy and cakes like this online! Now that I do though, watch out â€“ thatâ€™s what Iâ€™ll be giving as gifts all the time! Enjoy your shopping, but remember to eat first, otherwise you may buy out the whole store ;)
About the Author
Tara Pearce is the webmaster and author of all content at http://www.gourmet-food-gifts.com/cake-and-candy-gifts.htm If you need a great gift that anyone would love, visit our site for some of the yummiest treats you'll ever find!